Prykhodko Ihor Yuriiovych, Dr. Sci. (Engin.), Senior Research Scientist, Head of Department, Iron and Steel Institute of Z. I. Nekrasov National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Academican Starodubova square, 1, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49107. ORCID: 0000-0001-5651-8106. Е-mail: email@example.com
Vorobei Serhii Oleksandrovych, Dr. Sci. (Engin.), Senior Research Scientist, Iron and Steel Institute of Z. I. Nekrasov National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Academican Starodubova square, 1, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49107. ORCID 0000-0003-0119-3935
Raznosilin Valentyn Viacheslavovych, M.Sc., junior researcher, Iron and Steel Institute of Z. I. Nekrasov National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Academican Starodubova square, 1, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49107. ORCID 0000-0002-4463-4588
Korennoy Volodymyr Vitaliiovych, researcher, Iron and Steel Institute of Z. I. Nekrasov National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Academican Starodubova square, 1, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49107. ORCID 0000-0002-8329-781X
COMPUTER SYSTEM OF MONITORING THE RESIDUAL RESOURCE OF EQUIPMENT OF STRIP MILL
Summary. The purpose of the work is to develop a computer system for calculating and optimizing the hot rolling modes of the headquarters, forecasting and increasing the residual life of rolling mill equipment. It is shown that in recent years there has been a steady increase in the production of hot-rolled staffs of high-strength steels and especially thin staffs. Mastering the production of such strips leads to an increase in the load on the equipment of rolling mills. The result is increased wear of equipment elements and their premature failure. The Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine has developed a computer system for online monitoring of the residual resource of the wide strip hot rolling mill. The main functions of the computer system are: adaptation of models of power parameters of the rolling process; verification of models according to the actual assortment; calculations of power parameters according to adapted models; optimization of rolling modes to ensure the allowable values of power parameters of rolling and the target temperature of completion of rolling, the maximum productivity of the mill; calculations of the number of load cycles of elements in the equipment of the mill; estimation of the residual resource of the equipment taking into account its initial values. The following schematization methods were chosen for the design of the residual resource forecasting system: for dynamic loads – the method of allocation of complete cycles, for static loads – the method of extremes. All objects of the drive line which are diagnosed are divided into three classes: details which can be both separately, and as a part of knots or units; units that can be both separately and as part of units; units consisting of parts and assemblies. The calculation of the residual resource is performed only for details. The residual life of the node or unit is determined by the part that is part of it and has the smallest residual life. The developed computer system was tested on one of the existing hot strip mills. To do this, the transfer of source data contained in industrial databases to the developed computer system for monitoring the residual resource was established. The test showed a fairly high reliability of forecasting the power parameters of the rolling headquarters and the assessment of the residual life of the equipment and the drive line of the rolls of the working stands.
Keywords: hot strip mill, technological parameters, resource of equipment.
For citation: Prykhodko I.Yu., Vorobei S.O., Raznosilin V.V., Korennoy V.V. Komp’yuterna systema monitorynhu zalyshkovoho resursu obladnannya shyrokoshtabovoho stana [Computer system for monitoring the residual life of large-scale equipment]. Fundamental’nye i prikladnye problemy černoj metallurgii [Fundamental and applied problems of ferrous metallurgy], 2021, 35, 149-158. (In Ukrainian).
- Vorobei A., Prykhodko I.Yu., Raznosilin V.V. (2020). Osoblyvosti tekhnolohichnykh skhem ta obladnannya dlya vyrobnytstva tonkykh haryachekatanykh shtab na SHS·HP [Features of technological schemes and equipment for the production of thin strips on hot strip mill]. Fundamentalni ta prykladni problemy chornoyi metalurhiyi [Fundamental and applied problems of ferrous metallurgy], 2020, 34, 159-169. https://doi.org/10.52150/2522-9117-2020-34-159-169 [in Ukrainian].
- Konovalov Yu.V. (2008). Spravochnik prokatchika. Proizvodstvo goryachekatanykh listov i polos [Directory of the distributor. Production of hot rolled sheets and strips] (Vols 1-2). Moscow: Teplotechnic, 2008, 640 p. [in Russian].
- Vorobei S.A., Levchenko G.V. (2007). Osobennosti rascheta energosilovykh parametrov goryachey prokatki tonkikh polos [Features of the calculation of power parameters of hot rolling of thin strips]. Teoriya i praktika metallurgii [Theory and practice of metallurgy], 2007, 2-3, 86-91 [in Russian].
- Krot V., Korennoi V.V. (2016). Vibrodiagnostika prokatnykh stanov na osnove nelineynykh effektov v dinamike [Vibrodiagnostics of rolling mills on the basis of nonlinear effects in dynamics]. Visnik NTU “KHPI“. Seriya: Dinamika ta mitsnist’ mashin [Bulletin of NTU “KhPI”. Series: Dynamics and strength of machines], 2016, 26, 118-123. https://doi.org/10.20998/2078-9130.2016.26.82743 [in Russian].
- Krot , Prykhodko I., Raznosilin V., Zimroz R. (2020). Model Based Monitoring of Dynamic Loads and Remaining Useful Life Prediction in Rolling Mills and Heavy Machinery. A. Ball, L. Gelman, B. Rao (Еds.). Advances in Asset Management and Condition Monitoring. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 2020, vol. 166. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-57745-2_34
- Efficiency of an electric machine. Retrieved from https://www. electromechanics.ru/direct-current/237-efficiency-of-electric-machines.html.
- Efficiency of DC motors. Retrieved from https://vuzlit.ru/ 754959/dvigateley_postoyannogo_toka.